• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

MK K-102 Cyborg Seaweb Industries

jmaverick

Sailor
:rolleyes: Hi
During the quest 'The ship of Souls' you meet in the tavern (in your room) the above mentioned PG, he speaks to you and talks about a woman named Donna Tyler. Has anyone ever met this Donna Tyler? If yes where and how? What happens? Thx

oh.... she doesnt exist. what you have to do is this
QUOTE:
1. drink in tavern, ask for tavern storys..

2. after few times, ull get a mesage, that it was in the port

3. go for it.....and ull get sunk, u lose everything and officers, so buy them tartans and give Trinkets to your offic. Leave tartans/luggers with offic in port control (ucan save only 3, i think...so plan this well)

4. After your "miracle" survival, u r on random island without money and ship, so go to neatest town and work, steal, etc to make some money and buy ship. go collect ur crew.

5. go to Amatice shore and way through jungle, past inca temple, to pearl coast settlement (i think u ll have to have spanish patent, or villagers will runaway), and talk with White Boy

6.go and collect 666 cursed pearls (have to ask governors of any nation to work for them, hopping ull get a mission to defend a town from skeletons)\

7. go to White Boy....

8.Go to tavern and drink until u get aright answer

9.go to sea, and try to capture it...U'll need a LARGE and STRONG ship and min 400-500 sea dogs soliders for it xD:

you really need to read the forums that were posted before this. theres a walkthrough just a few topics above this one its even pinned. to make it even easier theres a search function. :wp

:rolleyes: Hi, I read the thread you specify, but I already knew all the history, I met the Cyborg. I boarded the Ship of Souls, I found the shotgun in Tenochtitlan, etc, etc.My point was very simple, when you go to the tavern during the Ship of Souls quest and meet the Cyborg he mentions a certain woman named Donna Tyler. My question is: have anyone ever met htis Donna Tyler? Thx

we never will because he was going to the 1960's but he came to our time instead donnaa is alive in the 60's

Tenochtitlan quest: you should go to the White Gods' Temple, the one with a conic shape. You need a special item to open the door: the ceremonial knife. You find the knife in the main temple (named the temple of the great life force or something like this): it is in a a stone box, in the lower level, to open it you need a totem. Warning: there is also another stone box in the middle level: in order to open it you need a totem (Xipe Totec or a name similar to this) that you find in the Inca Temple (other location, near Amatrice shores, munny powder quest): this box is full of Toltec items. Coming back to the shotgun: enter the White Gods' Temple, the shotgun is there in the middle of the room. You can use it, you need to have a skill, by heart, clever shot? shootlist shot?, I don't remember. Take it easy, bye.

Back