• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

MOD: Improved soundpack (potc music into sd)

Jopieseethoek

Master Mariner
Storm Modder
hi there,

I changed the MOD that will change the music in potc into sd1... The mod already exists but you'll hear only the sd music when you are on sea (sometimes) or sometimes at land.... I changed a bit so that when you walk into a town..you can here the french theme or pirate theme or what so ever + I toke all the most beautiful music theme's of SD..I'm sure you'll like it :cheers

This is my first change :cheers: of the game,

but I'm going to make another soundpack...but this time like LOTR music into potc..so I would ask you guys; What music do you want in POTC

you can make a list from music that you want :p so I can put it into the game

Cool Idea with the sound I'll try it out asap!
But i think we need more and better sounds especially sounds at sea.

I submitted in the upload folder in the POTC download center....If the moderators be so kind to look at it :p or place it in the POTC sound location..

thanks in advance :cheers

What was the login for the ftp server i can't find it on the forums and i think i've lost it...
hmm i know i know
My rum is doing some strange things to me :cheers

Jopiesee, the upload didnt work :cheers

I think ill just do away with that upload feature hasnt worked at all :cheers

If you want to upload it to the ftp ill get it from there and add it to the file database :cheers

well... I don't know how to put in into PA!..because first I uploaded in the PA!-modcenter and that didn't work...then Keith said That I must uplaud it through the ftp ...but that also doesn't work... If I open the ftp and forfull all the pasword's I see an empty folder :p: ...O well..keitj help me :D:

hmmz I'm uploading now finally :cheers this soundpack.. very slow ftp I must say :yes 6 kb.. it takes 2 hours to put it on the ftp.. oh well :bow I think it's worth it.. especially to try :cheers

Back