• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

MOD: POTC the `movie-music`, into the game!!

Jopieseethoek

Master Mariner
Storm Modder
yep :? I'm workin'on it.. it's almost finished but many people wanted this.. so did I :d:

I will release it tommorow or maybe in a few hours :d:

bye :d::

hi, I'm finally finished :? and tested all works fine

The music theme's from pirates of the caribbean are now into seadogs II :d: so for the lovers of the movie :d:

All what you have to do is: select all the `OGG-files` in the winzip en copy paste them to your POTC(seadogs 2) directory under RECOURCESoundsMUSIC (p.s. It'll ask you to rewritte the old OGG's, DO so but!! be sure that you make a backup of the MUSIC folder so you can always change back :cheers ) and your'e done
:d:
you can grap it on the PA! FTP under this name: POTC music into seadogs II - by jopieseethoek

ftp.piratesahoy.net
user: files@piratesahoy.net
pass: piratesahoy

bye :cheers

damn!!!

during the upload on the PA! ftp I get an error:

150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list
226 Transfer complete.
List Complete: 653 bytes in 2,05 (0,31 KBps)
Transfer queue completed
1 File failed to transfer

:? so this winzip pack is not complete !!.. keith could you help me ?

EDIT: nevermind :cheers I'm `re-uploading` again... uhm btw :d:: I changed some folders on the ftp so it now looks more seenable and more helpfull I hope :d:: sorry :d: :cheers

I'm askin' for the seadogs II players :d: ... wil you test it? just to be sure and also to tell what should change like using another theme etc ... thanks in advance :d:

:d::

Be patient... It's kinda quiet in here right now... And a lot of people do other things on the weekends so they might not be at their computers... :) I have not yet had the chance to do anything about testing it yet...

ahh it was you jopie, i was wondering who made all the folders purty :will

Ill have a look at the mod, then ill re upload it elswhere ill give you a link when its on the database

how big is the file jop? is 65 meg right?

Hang on, is this for Seadogs?

nope, sorry for wasn't so clear.. I used the beautiul music of the movie pirates of the caribbean ... so you can now hear it into the POTC game.. you'll hear everytime another theme but all from the movie... and sorry for changing the folders :will: xD:

bye :p3

ahh im with ya now :will groovy

I've finished downloadin it, ill upload it to the other ftp and add it to the database then delete it from the public ftp. Is the one you have up there now a finished version?

ok you can get it HERE

Sorry abotu the ftp, we are changing a few things ftp wise, it will be ftp.piratesahoy.org soon, not yet though xD:

Back