• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

MOD: Rafe Bligh's weathered skins now separate ships

muddymonkey77

The Irish Captain
Storm Modder
I downloaded Rafe Bligh's Weathered Skins and installed them over the old skins that came with the game. Then I thought that it would be a good idea to have them as separate ships instead if just overwriting the existing ones. So that is what I have done! Now you can add 6 new ships to the game and keep the old ones too! I'm currently testing it out, but if anyone would like it please let me know.

:!: This is my first MOD ever!!!!!! :cheers

It's all finished!!! I've run it by Duke Suraknar, and we've fixed all the minor problems. I will be submitting it for download soon!

Well it seems that the compressed file is too large to upload. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get it on the site so it will be available?

I ran into that same problem and had to host my mods on one of my websites in an anonymous FTP... I know that won't help you with this, but perhaps there is some way you can do that - maybe in a filesharing website?

Yep, you can do what Lady Catalina suggests.

Additionally if you wish, you can email me the finished product and we will include it in the next Build Release.

Alternativelly, and with your permission in both cases, we can just download it from the FTP link you post your work on and still include in the Build.

Just some options to consider here :yes

Nice work!! :cheers

or.........

the pa! ftp is still up aswell

ftp.piratesahoy.net
user: files@piratesahoy.net
pass: piratesahoy

and ill grab it and put it to the files section

I should make a new sticky for this again, so everyone knows about it

hear hear! :yes

Was wondering about that myself! ... we seem to be runing out of space at Ellaybe as of late....lots of pictures and banners and stuff all of the sudden :cheers

Yeah, the upload thing at the mods sub site never really worked out. Nothing really beats direct ftp for reliability and speed

<!--`QuoteBegin-Keith`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keith)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->or...... the pa! ftp is still up aswell[/quote]

Good to know this, thanks! :cheers

Nah mate i didnt get it through email.. :cheers

Try the ftp that will work

UPDATE: I have fixed some minor bugs in this MOD that made the ship icons in the shipyard and at sea not appear. If you already have this MOD please `re-download` or I can Email you the patch. Just PM me and give me your Email and I will send it right to you!

i downloaded this mod but now wen i encounter the weathered skinned boats the game exits to desktop :cheers . Is there anyway to fix this?

Hmmm...I've never run into this problem. Do you have the Build installed? Also do you have the patched version of the MOD?

Rick104, did you remember to reinitialize when you started up again after the install? Hit the "I" key when you enter the game, that should help!

Before almost every time I encountered ships it crashed. I dont know what happened but it works now :yes Maybe i just needed to reinitialize or something small like that. :onya

Back