• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Models for M&B Pirates & Fishmod

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
Fellas, I'm trying to tie us up with the M&B mod with Yoshiboy.

At the moment his biggest hurdle seems to be in the ship modeling area. I was wondering if we could use some of the ship models in M&B.

At the moment, I would like to know if 1) How many ship have we modeled that we could actually use outside of AOP. 2) For the people who did them, would they have any problem if this were to happen, all credit would still be with the original author of course.

Fellas, I'm trying to tie us up with the M&B mod with Yoshiboy.

At the moment his biggest hurdle seems to be in the ship modeling area. I was wondering if we could use some of the ship models in M&B.

At the moment, I would like to know if 1) How many ship have we modeled that we could actually use outside of AOP. 2) For the people who did them, would they have any problem if this were to happen, all credit would still be with the original author of course.

Funny. I read about that mod a couple of days ago, and thought it be cool to have my ships in yet another mod. I really like M&B, played it a lot. Didnt knew they where looking for ships though. He is welcome to use the Poseidon and Raa. He can get the original files from me if he wants. They are in FBX format. :onya

Thanks Jabb, I haven't heard back from Yoshi regarding this and I feel this is a part time mod for him which may/may not already be dead :(

Back