• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tutorial MODIFIED CHARACTER AND SHIP!!

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
:ahoy

I made here a list of all important changed and modified files for the hero character and a ship. You can follow the path to find the folders with the necessary files
(= search options with changed values):

(D \ SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ Sea Dogs To Each His Own \ PROGRAM \

characters \
RPGUtilite
(initNewMainCharacter / MOD_EXP_RATE 99 / ch.skill.freeskill 9999 / ch.Skill.FreeSPECIAL 9999 / initMainCharacterItem / ch.money = 99999999)

characters H
(#define REPUTATION_MIN 90 / #define REPUTATION_NEUTRAL 95 / #define REPUTATION_MAX 100 / #define MAX_LOYALITY 100)

ITEMS \ initItems
(cirass4 / Price 30, Rare 0.0001, MinLevel 1, CirassLevel_blade 1.00, CirassLevel_gun 1.00, Critical 1.0
suit1 / Price 15, Rare 0.0001, MinLevel 1, CirassLevel_blade 1.00, CirassLevel_gun 1.00, Critical 1.0)

scripts \ utils
(InitCharacter / ch.Health.HP 999999 / ch.Health.maxHP 999999)

ships \ ships_init
(SHIP_LSHIP_QUEST / Santisima / manowar / refShip.HP = 99999 / refShip.MaxCrew = 1500 / refShip.OptCrew = 1250 / refShip.MinCrew = 100)

Character BEFORE modifying:

Charles de Maure FRA 02.jpg

Character AFTER modifying:

Charles de Maure FRA 03.jpg

Ship AFTER modifying:

Charles de Maure FRA 04.jpg

IMPORTANT!! Make a BACKUP COPY of all the files before you change anything!! Just in an emergency case if something goes wrong. In addition to that, you have to start a NEW GAME that the changes can take effect!! That your character becomes INVULNERABILITY you need to activate first the "Betatest Mode" and go after that to a street trader and buy the "Milano Cuirass" or the "French Uniform" with a 100% protection against any kind of blade or gun / musket damage!!

Of course you can put in different amount of values for your hero character and choose another ship to modify. The above description and tutorial was just only an example. But I recommend that you choose a unique (quest) 1st or 2nd range ship (Heavy Frigate, Battleship, Man O War, Flying Dutchman, Santisima, etc.) that you almost never encounter on the worldmap. So the ALMOST INVULNERABLE ship can`t sink yours and send you to Davy Jones...

Good luck and enjoy your game!!

:ship

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the information, it is very useful.

Thank you very much for the information, it is very useful.
My pleasure. But I had to change and update some things. Because in this game if your character gets stronger, so does the enemy too!! For this case I decided to modify the "Milano Cuirass" and the "French Uniform". With any of these your character becomes "invulnerability"!!

Last edited:
Back