• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mooring at the French Port

Schwerpunkt

Landlubber
I must have upset someone at some point. I am running through the main quest and have got to the point where I need to go to the French port to steal the French supply ship. Thing is sailing into the harbor under a neutral flag I can't moor there. Just won't be accepted. If I go to Octopus Cove fine, but of course I can't get in the back way.

Any suggestions what I have doen to upset them so much I can't even dock?

Pieter posted a temporary fix for the back gate to Falaise de Fleur. Go to the Build Beta Section and under the thread Post Build 12 Modpack, look for Pieter's thread dated 8/18/05. That will fix the gate problem and you can land at Octopus Bay and enter the town thorugh the back gate. I played through with the temporary fix so it worked for me.

<!--QuoteBegin-Meigger+Aug 23 2005, 12:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Meigger @ Aug 23 2005, 12:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Pieter posted a temporary fix for the back gate to Falaise de Fleur.  Go to the Build Beta Section and under the thread Post Build 12 Modpack, look for Pieter's thread dated 8/18/05.  That will fix the gate problem and you can land at Octopus Bay and enter the town thorugh the back gate.  I played through with the temporary fix so it worked for me.
<div align="right">[snapback]128754[/snapback]</div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ah many thanks. Need to restart the campaign with this don't I? Will make the change when I get home form work. Thanks again.

Back