• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help morale

BlackHawk

Sailor
how do i turn off morale in latest update june 28-- morale keeps dropping--and yes i have lots of money

I don't think we even have that on the latest InternalSettings.h anymore. @BlackHawk , if you're interested in doing the cheat and you don't see that line in there just make one. It should work. :woot

Indeed the "UNLIMITEDLOOT" toggle was removed some time ago. Instead, if you have lots of money, go to either the EITC office in Port Royale or the Dutch West Indies company office in Willemstad, Curacao. Either of them will be happy to take a lot of that money from you. In return, you get a Merchant Licence, which tells everyone, especially the crew, that you're an honest merchant. When you have that, the crew should stop being envious of your loot. (But be careful! If you're caught being dishonest, e.g. smuggling or pirating, you'll lose the licence and probably have a mutiny within a day or two...)

Indeed the "UNLIMITEDLOOT" toggle was removed some time ago. Instead, if you have lots of money, go to either the EITC office in Port Royale or the Dutch West Indies company office in Willemstad, Curacao. Either of them will be happy to take a lot of that money from you. In return, you get a Merchant Licence, which tells everyone, especially the crew, that you're an honest merchant. When you have that, the crew should stop being envious of your loot. (But be careful! If you're caught being dishonest, e.g. smuggling or pirating, you'll lose the licence and probably have a mutiny within a day or two...)
Yep; I didn't like having that toggle, so I changed it to an in-game feature instead. :cheeky

You would need not only to add the toggle in "InternalSettings.h", but also to find the code which turns the crew envious and make it obey the toggle.

Alternatively, go to one of the merchant offices and buy the Merchant Licence. You can always use CheatMode to give yourself the money back. ;)

GiveItem2Character(pchar, "Trade_Passport");

And from PROGRAM\NK.c:
Code:
bool AllowUnlimitedLoot()
{
    ref PChar = GetMainCharacter();
    if (ProfessionalNavyNation() != UNKNOWN_NATION)    return true;    // LDH add test for navy character if available - 16Apr09
    if (CheckAttribute(PChar, "isnotcaptain"))        return true;    // Crew doesn't mind, because you're not the captain anyway
    if (GetServedNation() == PIRATE)                return false;    // Pirates will always be envious of captains with a lot of money
    if (HasMerchantPassport(PChar))                    return true;    // Always OK if you have documents indicating you are an honest merchant
    return GetLetterOfMarqueQuantity() == 0;                        // Crew is OK with your money as long as you're not a privateer
}

Back