• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More Drinkable Drinks For the Crew

Walter Kennedy

Bandit Of Barbados
Storm Modder
Hello I'm no modder, but I have a bit of an idea- in POTC New Horizons and Age Of Pirates 2 the only thing the crew can drink is rum, if you guys are trying to be realistic with POTC why not make wine, ale drinkable? And make water for a new good or something, if anything water was drunk if no strong drink were avaible, and Brandy was probally served to Naval officers and Naval Captains. I mean its realistic Say if some pirates ran out of rum but they had a fresh stock of wine avaible at their fingertips- they would not just leave the wine alone and be angry they did not have something to drink ,they would drink the wine as a substitute until they could capture a ship or restock at a port for more rum, food water and refreshmants. I'm not complaining or anything- I love the Build mod but it would seem more realistic to make it so Wine and ale can be drunk as substitutes.

Would be nice, but it takes effort and we've got nobody to work on even the really, really important things. :facepalm

Back