• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Morgan's Pirate Quest Walkthrough

Munty

Powder Monkey
Ok so my next job now that nasty totem search is out of the way is the pirate questline as I already bummed out of being able to do the national ones :(

I've searched and searched all different names for this and haven't found anything so if anyone knows of some good info on this questline (or a walkthrough I've missed) please let me know as I don't want to waste my time :p

Otherwise I'll be doing this one tomorrow ;)

Ok so my next job now that nasty totem search is out of the way is the pirate questline as I already bummed out of being able to do the national ones :(

I've searched and searched all different names for this and haven't found anything so if anyone knows of some good info on this questline (or a walkthrough I've missed) please let me know as I don't want to waste my time :p

Otherwise I'll be doing this one tomorrow ;)
I believe do not that there is a walkthrough complete and organized of the pirate questline, but only the description of the singles missions separate.
I have a walkthrough complete of the quest-line, but not in english.
And my english is very very ugly :cheeky

I believe do not that there is a walkthrough complete and organized of the pirate questline, but only the description of the singles missions separate.
I have a walkthrough complete of the quest-line, but not in english.
And my english is very very ugly :cheeky

Well if you have one post it up in ugly translated English and I'll work through it as I do the quest tomorrow :) Haven't even got the next bit of quest started after transporting the guy from the first mission yet. Not sure which of his residences he's even at to be honest! Doing Ascold quest right now anyway though so it can wait till a little later ;)

If you have it though just post anything there is in English. Doesn't matter if it's ugly, I'll format for you!

Yes, I have the complete quest-line pirates and complete quest-line of Askold (yes! is a little quest-line, not a single quest).
I can write, but are not responsible for the translation :no
Mr. Google is the responsible... :rolleyes:
Ok?

Well noone else has dropped in to say it's already been done so I think we may as well do it to add to what's already here on the forum eh! If you find the time to do it then get cracking on it and email me a translation or something and I can polish it off in English. Can do pirates and Ascold that's fine, more the better :D

Back