• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Movie accurate Black Pearl ?

That's not really a priority at the moment. Most of the modelers are producing new, hi-res historically accurate ships. Take a look at the Storm Engine Modeling section for examples. It looks movie accurate to me, but then again, I only saw the first one, and I tend to stay away from those things. What's wrong with it?

If the Black Pearl we've got in the PotC Build Mod is not good enough, I don't know what it is. That thing has been remodeled and improved more times than I care to remember and is really very good indeed.
I'm not sure if that version made it into the CoAS modpack yet though.

I mean the Black Pearl is better in POTC than in Coas so can anybody take the black pearl from potc and input it in COAS and thx for quick reply

That'll be as easy as just copying the PotC model and texture files into the CoAS folders.
Maybe some slight code changes required, but the files are pretty interchangeable between games.

Can you tell me how can i do that I`ve got bothe games and what codes need to be changed
if you can tell me if you aren`t busy with something more important

The model-files should be copied, then figure out which texture files you need and copy those too.

Back