• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mummy powder and inca temple

Hey there.

Maby i am kind of a jerk but has anyone found a walkthroug to the mummypowder quest that actually tells what those three items are???

And how the F*** do I enter the inca temple

It's in our walk-through here.

Just do a search and ye shall find.

Cap'n Drow

Ahoy pirates! :gday
I have a problem about mummy powder, I simply cannot find it. Tried at ALL merchants street and stores, found numerous treasures (I found all three skulls). I read that u can buy cursed powder from Morgan's secretary , but dunno how. All my conversations with him are about Morgans presence in residence and that is all. :shrug

Thanks up front !!!

I got my mummy powder this way: I asked the street merchant and insisted, but stopped insisting before he told me to f... off (probably not necessary to stop there). Then I stayed overnight in the city and in the morning I went back to that merchant: mummy powder. The merchant looked like the killers do in austin quest (probably random). I think you can get it in every city because I got mine in Santiago - the city with the inquisition base. I think the important thing is to stay overnight and ask again in the morning. Normaly you jump from city to city in this game and don't waste too much time in the same city, that's the point.

So you have to stay overnight, that is interesting, cause in my case the store keeper didn't say anything when I used to return, so this might be the solution!

Back