• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Muscetto Cove "

C

Captain anton

Hello, when i got the mission from Cutler Becket i was sailing to " Antigua " then when i came there i saw the PORT, the " Naval Base " and in the Qust Book it says " Muscetto Cove " i dont understand what I'am gonna do .. :shrug

Do you understand mu question ? :eek: :) Where is " Muscetto Cove " ? ( Naval Base ) ?
please answer fast ? (A)

Hello, when i got the mission from Cutler Becket i was sailing to " Antigua " then when i came there i saw the PORT, the " Naval Base " and in the Qust Book it says " Muscetto Cove " i dont understand what I'am gonna do .. :shrug

Do you understand mu question ? :eek: :) Where is " Muscetto Cove " ? ( Naval Base ) ?
please answer fast ? (A)

Muscetto Cove is some beach on Antigua. A map would be useful to find it. Little hint: When you leave Antigua Port, leave that inner circle and turn to the left and sail along the seaside till you reach some location where you can land.

please answer fast ? (A)

Muscetto Cove is some beach on Antigua. A map would be useful to find it. Little hint: When you leave Antigua Port, leave that inner circle and turn to the left and sail along the seaside till you reach some location where you can land.

okok, Thank you mate ! :) Will try now !:p if it wont work i write again ;)

well, can't find it.. could you start your game and take a picure or somthing ? and show me ? :) cuz i can't find it..

antiguamap.jpg

Well, iam maybe stupid.. but i can't find " Muscetto Cove " ...-.-

WAIT !!!!! I FOUND IT ! :) Thanks for all help.. But it was very hard to find.. but now i fund it !:

found it !;) but it says that i most Sink a ship before i can meet Barbossa.. i can't find that ship .. :/

" Sink pirate ship Volcano at Martinique. " the wiki says.. is it there ?: O

and it says " YOU MUST CHANGE FLAGS AT SEA " what flag ? :p

The Flag you are flying :yes - You do not want the French Fort to shoot at you when you go into St Pierre xD: - so you must change your Flag at sea ( before Land Ho ) The game picks up your flag at Land Ho and this controls how the Fort & other Ships arround the island act towards you.

I think it also causes the special Pirate ship ( Volcano ) to be generated at Martinique.

From the talk with Annamaria:-

J Sparrow - "I've heard that name before. How do I find this Captain Barbossa?",

Annamaria - "He's in St Pierre on Martinique. I'll go that far with you.",

Jack Sparrow - "Hmmm.. Martinique. That's a French island. I will need to change my flag to get in there and meet Barbossa.",

Annamaria - "You'll need to do more than that. He has an arch enemy who patrols Martinique constantly and keeps Barbossa from leaving. If you can kill him, and then go to meet Barbossa, you'll get a better welcome.",

Jack Sparrow - "That sounds easy enough for me. Who is this arch-enemy, and where can he be found?",

Annamaria - "Nobody knows his name, only his ship, the Volcano. I suggest we sail to the north end of the Island, away from the fort, and then sail clockwise around the island till we find the Volcano...",

You will know the Pirate ship is there if you get a HURRAH sound on arrival ( Land Ho ) at Martinique. The ship is sailing away from Martinique - so switch Direct Sail off ( 0 - zero on keyboard / not numberpad ) then go looking for it.

If you do not switch direct sail off then sometines the pirate ship can escape by getting to Guadeloupe before you can get to it and sink it.

:drunk

Back