• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Music of the game

Varios

Landlubber
Hoy !
I ve a little problem : I DLed the music changes of the game (available in the mods sections) installed it but totally messed up a thing :
forgot to get my original "music" saved somewhere else...

So the question is : can anyone send me the original COAS music folder ?

Why don't you just go to Program Files/Playlogic/Age of Pirates2 and move your existing folders somewhere else and reinstall the game. Then move the newly installed folders to a different location and move your modded COAS folders back. Then you have a dead copy of COAS to rob files from at will (to include the og files) anytime you want.

I have several different sets of folders loaded and available for testing and messing around with at any given time. Just make sure you remember where you put everything.

MK

Yeah that s what i finally did : installed the game 2time on different parts of my HD...
Though i was asking cuz I DLed the game on a server and DLing it anew was so looooooong :D
Anyway thks for replyin.

(for info I paid for DLing this game :D...piracy s just too borin nowadays :modding )

Back