• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Music

Beneke

Landlubber
The music for this game has been improved a lot, so much, that i started looking for the sheet music for the songs. Does anyone have the original name for the songs? Im particularily interested in Eng_town2 and on Town exploration 2. I just want the original names, so i can begin my search for the sheet music. Or if anyone has it, they could send it to me. Thanks

Eng_town2 is based on "Pirates, Day One, 4:56am" from the Pirsates of the Caribbean: Soundtrack Treasures Collection
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_Soundtrack_Treasures_Collection

Town_Exploration02 is from the original game, written by Yuri Poteyenko.

I think you'll be quite hard-pressed to find sheet music for either. :?

I did teach myself to play the song in the first cinematic when Kiera knightly is talking about oxbay. I'm pretty sure it was also in coas and in the build when walking around town.

:onya alright thanks. I dont think ill be able to find town exploration, but i see a small chance of finding eng town. Well, ill be starting now, and ill post if i find it.

Back