• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Musketeer Officer

ChaosDMNS

Landlubber
Anybody have a good grasp on how many yards distance from the target I should order him to keep?
(You can set the yards by talking to him)

He says max 60 yards. So I tried that. But I think that was a mistake. as I think because of that he didn't join in when I boarded a ship. As he'd prob hafto jump overboard to keep 60 yard distance ;P

I'm Norwegian, so I really have no Clue how much a yard is. (one moment, I'll check online to convert it to meter.

Hmm.. 10 yard = 9.144 meter

So 60 yard = 54.864 meter.... hehe. yer. Guess that was a bit much. I think I'll set it to 5 or 10

But, anyway. Anybody know what a good setting is?

But, anyway. Anybody know what a good setting is?
I usually keep it below 5, otherwise he spends all the time running away from enemies who aren't even paying any attention to him. He's actually quite sturdy and if you don't let him get swarmed he can take care of himself. Plus if he shoots from point blank range he as a much better chance of hitting the target instead of you or one of your other guys.

Back