• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved my canons suddenlt stop reloading

hunter111

Landlubber
i recently a new cravel ship witch by the wat im really happy from (she got an amazing firewpower and seem to take a lot of punishment)
however there i recently find myself in one tiny little problem.

i entered a battle with frecnh ships.

after kick the shit out of 1 ship

suddenly the image of the ammo i used (grape shot in this case) stared to desolve in and out repeatedly

and then suddenly i my guns stopped reloading. i got one side reload untill the half and the other one is completly empty and not reload again.

why is this happend and what do i do about it?

It could be a cause of not enough ammo, powder, but you can also have not enough sailors in your ship.
Sometimes, when you shoot a lot or if your ship has got a big damage, the cannons fell out and you can't shoot, but not all.
Or you can buy cannons with a larger caliber than you can have in your own ship. It's means that e.g. you can have got max 24 lbs calliber, but you bought 42lbs and you can't use them.

You need to go to land and buy more ammo, and don't forget the powder also.
Good Plundering with your caravel :aar

You can also loot ammo from most ships if you can get close enough to board it. Some ships dont have food, rum, ammo, powder. make sure you have enough weapons so you crew have something to fight with and medicines so if they are injured they have a better chance of surviving. good luck. :pirates

Back