• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My Compliments to the Quarterdeck

CrisGer

Powder Monkey
Just came aboard. Wanted to make my respects to the quarterdeck and the old hands.

I have been afloat on a few sims, naval games, and such for many years, actualy started in the dark ages before computers ...except for the old fashioned one between my ears :)..... so naval simulations had to be table top waterline or pen and paper. It has been a pleasure to see over the years a number of promising nautical sims, and this is one I have been looking forward to running.

I am by trade an artist, but come from a naval family and have been to sea myself, under sail and more modern propulsion. I hope to lend a hand here and there, and can rig, reef and steer....digitally and otherwise, but for now, will be supercargo while i get my sea legs.

thanks to all who have worked in the mods, i began my sea sim studies back a while ago in many titles that are long gone now, but began this genre with Sea Dogs, 1 and II (II renamed to POC after it was bought from the developer).....and i hope to continue learning here. Greetings to all hands and thanks.

Ahoy CrisGer, welcome aboard mate! :cheers

Welcome onboard, mate! It's always good to see new members,
especially new members with a maritime background like me. :doff
I hope you'll have a good time here, mate.

Welcome aboard CrisGer. I used to build rafts out of drift wood and buoys! There is nothing to compare to the sea, hey?
keith.gif

Back