• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My crew's morale keeps on falling.. wtf?!

br3akth3w1nd

Landlubber
They attacked me on my ship an hour ago. That sux. Every 5-6 days I have to pay them a LOT to get their morale high or they will kill me (I have no chance against them they are 1033). What should I do? Is there a totem for this?

They attacked me on my ship an hour ago. That sux. Every 5-6 days I have to pay them a LOT to get their morale high or they will kill me (I have no chance against them they are 1033). What should I do? Is there a totem for this?

make sure they have lots of rum on board. Try increasing the rum ration. You can do this by 'speaking aloud'
if that doesnt help, go to a brothel and ask the madame for a bulk package..lol

Also make sure you aren't carrying more men than your ship is designed for. If you ship only carries 100 men but you have 200, then morale will fall quick. You'll either have to go to Bermuda and expand the # of men the ship can hold or lay off some people.

Plus pick a fight every so offten, the men get bored if all you do is sail around.

Mhm ok. They usually drink 1000 rum for less than a week :D Hmm I did all the upgrades I could on the first man-of-war I found (I tought that ship was the strongest :D). But than I found another man-of-war that is stronger than mine. I wont upgrade it this time, so I wont waste any money. Does anyone know the cargo, hull, crew etc. of the strogest man-of-wars? Please tell me. And is the flying dutchman stronger than any of the man-of-wars? If he is, how can I board him :D So many questions.. sry

Mhm ok. They usually drink 1000 rum for less than a week :D Hmm I did all the upgrades I could on the first man-of-war I found (I tought that ship was the strongest :D). But than I found another man-of-war that is stronger than mine. I wont upgrade it this time, so I wont waste any money. Does anyone know the cargo, hull, crew etc. of the strogest man-of-wars? Please tell me. And is the flying dutchman stronger than any of the man-of-wars? If he is, how can I board him :D So many questions.. sry

Yep watch the number of crew do not go over the max limit unless you have to like launch an assault on a strong fort, attacking large convoys etc...
Ship stats are random so you will definately encounter stronger ones than yours thats the beauty of the game :onya
You can predict a ship's future upgraded stats though-just add 20% to the current stats
No the Dutchman ain't no stronger but more agile and quicker than any MOW (I think its a class2 unique Warship)and with a good captain and crew can easily sink a fleet of 1st class vessels.(well it cant, especially not on Admiral or higher difficulty with tactical battles enabled :wp but it IS a very good ship indeed )As for how to board her just browse the Prep for a walktrough thread mate.

Good luck :cheers

Yep watch the number of crew do not go over the max limit unless you have to like launch an assault on a strong fort, attacking large convoys etc...
Ship stats are random so you will definately encounter stronger ones than yours thats the beauty of the game :onya
You can predict a ship's future upgraded stats though-just add 20% to the current stats
No the Dutchman ain't no stronger but more agile and quicker than any MOW (I think its a class2 unique Warship)and with a good captain and crew can easily sink a fleet of 1st class vessels.(well it cant, especially not on Admiral or higher difficulty with dynamic battles enabled :wp but it IS a very good ship indeed )As for how to board her just browse the Prep for a walktrough thread mate.

Good luck :cheers
Well if shes class 2 than I guess I dont need it :D Whats dynamic battle :?

Back