• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My current partial mod lists,

LordDrow

Pirate Geek Extraordinaire
Staff member
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
Okay folks, I've been up to a bit of research and data collection. Here is my initial list of stuff I'd like to work up into things to be made for the Supermod. Please note its not in any particular order yet and there may be mixups between what should be considered a hull, sail or rigging. This is just the initial info I've been gathering. Feel free to make suggestions, modify and repost the info or just help me out some.

Thanks,

Cap'n Drow

The lists:

Hull Types

Dinghy
Longboat
Pink
Ketch
Yawl
Yacht
Barquentine
Barque
Clipper
Cutter
Felucca
Dhow
Gun Boat
Sloop
Sloop of War(Navy Sloop?)
Schooner
Brigantine
Brig
Brig of War(Navy Brig?)
Merchant Carrier
Dutch Fleut
East Indiaman
Carrack
Pinnace
Galley
Galleon
Junk
Navy Snow
Navy Sloop
Navy Man O' War
Ship of the Line
Frigate
Super Frigate (USS President is an example of this class)
Corvette

Rig Types

Square Rigged
Fore and Aft Rigged
Lateen Rigged
Schooner Rigged
Fully Rigged

Ratings

1st Rate - 100 or more Guns
2nd Rate - 90 or 94 Guns
3rd Rate - 74 or 80 Guns

great ideas, would be great to add. Anything you get done just send it to me and i will add it to the supermod. Again great ideas.

Dingy? Do you mean rubber dingy coz I got a model and textures and stats for a 1-3 man rubber dingy with an outboard motor on the back and a cannon on the front that can fire once a second.

where can i download ur hull types? so that i can put it in game, by my self

i have some of them, but not all .. specialy corv. frigs and that bigger stuff would be cool

Back