• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My First Documentary (actually second one, but the other is too amaturistic)

Thomas the Terror

Mad Pirate
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Hey Guys,

I have been fairly in active in the modding community because my school requires a lot of work outside the schoolhours. At the moment I follow the course: "International Media and Entertainment Management". Within this course you learn everything about being a media- manager, this can be a Director/Producer for television/film or Marketing manager etc etc.

The goal of this block was to create a documentary/tv feature with a timespan of 3-5 minutes. I was the sound engineer for the movie, but I am also responisble for the graphics (beginning) and also a small part directing (well, right hand of the director, since I phoned the guys, didn't know them either and talked a lot with the protagonist, which gave us lots of information on how to make a storyline.

It is about Andress Kools, an instructor at a medieval fencing club/school.
Enjoy :D

That was really neat. Its too bad that it wasnt longer, as I certainly could have watched sword fighting all day...

Well done!

Yep it sure is a very nice doco, I had the pleasure of hearing about it from Thomas on multiple occasions before the release :D

We have much much more material. And we could have done much more with it, but hey 5 minutes was already hard :p

Very cool stuff mate! Well done Thomas! :onya

Back