• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My HMS ships

Humm :woot .......ive only got a pix of it, well actually i want to make it but im not tooooooo realistic to do that maybe some modelers can do that :rolleyes::

well heres the pic of it :rolleyes: ,well as you know the picture is not clear but me thinks that a `74-gun` ship is ok for me
implacable.gif

Last%20Voyage%20200.gif

well... i think that before concentrating on MoW's and SoL's we should try to make some more small ships.

schooners, brigs, sloops.... maybe a new frigate or corvette

<!--`QuoteBegin-Sofus`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sofus)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->well... if you can find blueprints and so on it would make it possible[/quote]Well ill try to find blue prints of it xD:

Vassal, which IS that ship?

I note the tugboat pulling it... If, late enough for a tugboat, that SOL was destroyed that would be a tragedy!

The only surviving SOL I know of is the Victory, which I've been aboard. If there's another, I have to go there!

The beloved (and justly so) Constitution is a frigate, as is the later built Constellation.

Thanks Admiral, well that is her name :cheers ,about the blueprints i cant find any of it :bow ,well so sad i think this ship can never be added to POTC :bow :cheers:

Me agree with Diomed it really looks like a steam ship :d: ,well acatually me dont know how to make ships,i made this post so that some modders will make up this ship to be added in POTC :cheers: ,its sad to say :( :oops:

vassal... do like me... download Maya, get startet and aks questions on the fly in here :eek:ops

now there is only one thing... which age should we concentrate on??... the schooner i startet on was launched in 1800 and as far as i know the wasa, which someone else is working on is 16??... the ships in the game is quite a mix.

shall we try to make some guidelines for the ships being made??

i would think that there should be concentrated more on small ships in the game since there usualy wasnt that many SoL's and MoW's present in the caribian..... so frigates and bellow should have the highest priority

good point about the sizes of ships present in the carribean i personally like the ships of mid 18th century (around 1750)

Back