• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My New Ship Idea

Draxis

Landlubber
Right, I just got my hands on a new skin, made my self, just a redo of a galleon. How do you take screenshots btw, tell me and I'll post em here. But anyway, to business. I wanted to make a ship, specifically a boarding ship, I need a list of programs and a quick tutorial if anyone can help me here. Thanks and Cheers!

Captain Von Draxis

<!--QuoteBegin-"bytor"+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("bytor")</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><i><b>How Do I Post A Screen Shot In My Message?</b></i>

This seems to be a very popular question and I will attempt to answer this as simply as I can.

You need 3 things, Pirates The Game, any paint program and a website to host your image. Do not despair if you don't have a host website, keep reading.

First off, you need to have the game where you want the screen shot. Press the <i><b>Print Screen</b></i> button on your keyboard (located next to F12)

Once you have done this you need to Hit the <i><b>ALT</b></i> and the <i><b>TAB</b></i> keys together. This will bring you to your desktop. Open your paint program, which can be MS Paint, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, or others. Select <i><b>Edit</b></i> or <i><b>File</b></i>, depending and click <i><b>Paste from Clipboard</b></i>. Save your sceen shot some place you'll remember(I suggest the Desktop).

You can now upload this screen shot to your host website.

If you don't have a host website you can use www.photobucket.com , it's free. Register there and upload your pic. When your done uploading, you'll see 3 options below your picture. Highlight and Copy the one that says <i><b>Image Tag</b></i>.

Your almost there....

Now Paste that into your post...VIOLA

Hope this Helps Guys and Gals
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Back