• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My USN Officers Sword - pictures

Cpt. Wolf359

Landlubber
Hello to all Seawolfs in PA forum,

I went to show you my USN Officer Sword which I bought before few months.
I hope that you like it.

:gday

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

Ahoy Cpt. Wolf359, nice saber mate! :onya

That is..interesting.

You know I presume that the blade must not be sheathed without drawing blood? Does not have to be a large amount. Just a nick will do.

Cool! What's that... other... stick-like... thing... though? :?

Yes my friends it its too beautiful and its is not too expensive for masterpiece of handworked sword like it :onya
it cost me 500 Euros + engraving of name on blade + golden sword knot 55 Euros
if you live in EU final price is 19% higher.

P.S. Pieter I am not sure on what ting you think :keith (stick like....) I know that you don't think on Scabbard....

That is..interesting.

You know I presume that the blade must not be sheathed without drawing blood? Does not have to be a large amount. Just a nick will do.

It is 28" long. blunt version of blade only tip is little but very little sharp. So I try to drawing blood on my finger with tip and find that you cannot be wounded if you don't use a real force :ixi

I have been seriously thinking about getting a Viking sword for several years. I have done a lot of research and almost spent a couple of thousand on a hand forged sword a couple of years ago, but my computer had to be replaced and was much more of a priority. I ran across this site a while back, and it's got me itching to buy one again! www.sword-buyers-guide.com

There is some really good info on this site, as well as some fantastic reviews! I currently have my eye on this beauty! It's not 100% historically accurate, especially the scabbard, but it is forged high carbon steel and fully functional! The best thing is this work of art is under $300! If your curious, you can see the full Sword Buyers Guide review including videos HERE!

stickvikingsword.jpg

Oh; that must be the scabbard then. I usually only see swords either in scabbards
and when you've got such a "coat of arms"-thing like you do, I usually see them with two blades.
But in this case, it's the blade with accompanying scabbard. :facepalm

Back