• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Napolian : Total War!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
This game looks good, I may have to give it a try! I still haven't had a chance to try out Empire: total War yet, so many games ...so little time!

Whether you play as the legendary General or against, the outcome of war can never be guaranteed. The course of history relies on your ability to lead your troops through the most intense battles as never seen before in a Total War game.

The genre-defining franchise brings Napoleon to life

Napoleon: Total War defines a new standard within the genre with exciting characters and a cinematic narrative, mind-blowing battle sequences and an unrivalled mix of turn-based and real-time strategy.

Three new episodic campaigns

Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe. The seamless mix of objective-based missions and sandbox experience makes this the most complete Total War experience to date.

Cutting-edge multiplayer

Napoleon features fully integrated multiplayer modes and a complete set of online functionalities: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editor and voice communications.

All new Napoleonic battles and units

Advanced weaponry enables new tactical options and even more exciting real-time battles on an epic scale, while the highly detailed environments and improved battlefield buildings guarantee a realistic recreation of famous historical battles.

Those Total War games just get better and better! I've never had a chance to try Rome and Empire, unfortunately.

I really enjoy playing Medieval 2 TW . I also liked Medieval TW ,and Rome TW . I have heard a lot of complaints about Empire Total War . Apparently it's really buggy .

I heard good comments on E:TW's sea combat system. Which is ample enough reason for me to check it out!

Empire Total War is amazing. Much better than Rome TW. the sea combat system is really good but could be better.

I haven't played ETW in months, the exapansion does look cool though, but not my cup of tea atm.

Back