• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need guidance

KnooBill

Landlubber
I liked Horatio's description so I took him up. However he's English and everyone is at war with them except one I think. Is there any way to get into their ports? If it's with an english trading licence is costs a fortune at the pirate island... Also after a series of new games the guy that you talk to at start on the deck ceased to spawn.

I liked Horatio's description so I took him up. However he's English and everyone is at war with them except one I think. Is there any way to get into their ports? If it's with an english trading licence is costs a fortune at the pirate island... Also after a series of new games the guy that you talk to at start on the deck ceased to spawn.

If guy at the deck disappeared just exit to windows and restart the game - that fixes problem for me.

Oh, and if he's english you'd need trading licence for nation that you want to visit, english trading licence will get you only in english ports. Anyway, fly "enemy" flag on your ship and sail to the port at night (but save before in case fort recognizes you), and than after you anchor in harbour just avoid the guards on the street and you should be fine (I don't think you'll be able to recruit sailors, but that's it).

As he skodarap said you have to get the trade licence for the nation you want to visit. And you can avoid being recognized as an enemy from the forts if your stealth level is high in that case you will be able to enter the ports during the day and you will be able to recruit sailors.

Back