• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need help fellas, Cannot fire my cannons in 3d person sailing

scipioafricanus

Landlubber
The topic says it all, I can only fire cannons if i'm walking on the ship in 1st person, does anyone else have this problem? I want to fire cannons in 3d person, like the old games, with auto aim

The good news is that It does indeed work mate. Most times if you are a low character starting out and you don't have a cannoneer yet it only works haphazardly. Also the range of your guns on the small ships coupled with low skill in that area means you need to be almost right next to your enemy before the auto aim and shoot works in 3rd person.

As you and your gunner develop better gunnery skills and you get bigger better ships that ship mount more capable cannon, you will be amazed at how well the auto aim in 3rd person works.

This game is very frustrating in the beginning. Its very rewarding after a while though! :dance

MK

The topic says it all, I can only fire cannons if i'm walking on the ship in 1st person, does anyone else have this problem? I want to fire cannons in 3d person, like the old games, with auto aim

The good news is that It does indeed work mate. Most times if you are a low character starting out and you don't have a cannoneer yet it only works haphazardly. Also the range of your guns on the small ships coupled with low skill in that area means you need to be almost right next to your enemy before the auto aim and shoot works in 3rd person.

As you and your gunner develop better gunnery skills and you get bigger better ships that ship mount more capable cannon, you will be amazed at how well the auto aim in 3rd person works.

This game is very frustrating in the beginning. Its very rewarding after a while though! :dance

MK

Thanks man!

Back