• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help need help for a quest...

Marius

Powder Monkey
hi guys!

Well, first than anything else, iam new to the game. :)

Playing as Peter Blood, yesterday night, i moored at Belize port for repairs and replenish the ship (with a false license, of course :p ), and just put foot in land an individual intercepted me in the streets, the guy was named carlitos -something else- (i dont remember) asking for help, i thought it was another random quest... he asked for help, but this time he just said he wanted to talk to me, but not in the city, instead he said he wanted to meet me at the dungeon near belize at midnight, he said "dungeon" not cave or anything else... this called my attention... but i didnt got a logbook update... :(

At that time were 12 hours, so was to early for the meeting, but i was very curious about it, an unusual request in the time i was playing, lol... so, i woke up my officers -lazy guys-, and we were roaming around the jungle to locate the so called dungeon... i only found the lighthouse filled with criminals -we send them to a better place :p -, and 2 entrances to a cave... i didnt get inside the cave yet... but anything else...

After that, we get back to the town to wait for the midnight... some drinks, brothel, etc. you know... :p ...., after 23 hours, we woke up and made our way back to the cave entrance.... on the cave entrance i found a patrol of spaniard soldiers, whom asked me about a fugitive and if i noticed something unusual, of course i told them that i didnt noticed any unusual, we leave the place just to wait for midnight.... when we were back to the cave entrance the patrol was not there, then exactly at midnight, i got inside the cave, roamed around, but didnt find the guy again, and i never got a logbook update... back to the town, i found another patrol, whom asked me the same...

Iam very curious about this, but i can get any clue about it... i was searching about this in the quest guides, but i didnt found any similar...

Someone know something about it?

Thanks in advance!

PD: Excuse my english please! :p

yep, it is! Austin Quest.

Thank you! and i found the guy again! well, in fact he found me in Fort de France, and the request to meet him in a dungeon was the same, but this time there is a dungeon inside the city, just at the right side of the store.
-i dont know why i met him before in Belize... perhaps a bug, since i read that Belize dont have nothing to do in the quest, or the game have more stuff than we can read in the quest guide lol.

Back