• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

need help in COAS with salt bags and admiral key

acoaco

Landlubber
i have 2 simply keys and 1 complex key... i dont have admirar key, how to find it??? and is there any more key beside thooose 3 keys(simply, complex and admiral)???

i have 2 simply keys and 1 complex key... i dont have admirar key, how to find it??? and is there any more key beside thooose 3 keys(simply, complex and admiral)???

Admiral key is in one of the city's ship-decks (the deck that have sky above not ships cealing) Best way to find it is just look every deck ship by ship (jep its more annoying than moneylenders gem-quests but it is 100-ds of times more worthy) until you spot it. I read, that often it is on Protector or Eva... well I also found it once on Tartarus and once on Velasco.... these four ships I think is the best way to get started.

Aboud 10 bags of salt.... well there is a way, if you spent all af salt on store before. You cannot find it anywhere. There is a tiny possibility that it shows up in the store but the best way is (since other way is start whole game over) is doing a little cheating. Save and quit the game. Open folder: C:\Program Files\Playlogic\Age of Pirates 2\Program
and there you find "_mod_on_off.h" file. Open it with notepad (It is suggested to make backup before.). Find row:

#define MOD_BETTATESTMODE "Off" // On -DEV version; Test - TST ver; Off - relize

and change it:

#define MOD_BETTATESTMODE "On" // On -DEV version; Test - TST ver; Off - relize

After that you can enter the game on some weird state and after hitting F11 you can teleport yourself to tavern in onother city.
Make new savegame and again change tha file I showd you to off resime. Now you can purchase in other town missing 100 grapeshots (whole salt thing is skipped). after that it is again needed to make savegame and change last time file to on resieme and there was something (I cant quite recall, what - just experiment) wich teleported you to back to City of lost ships. Save, quit and finally make file off resieme and close folder. Now you have everything you need to finish City of abandoned ships questline.

Hope It helps many of you to save yourself days of annoyng replays ;) And after few years if you want to replay this game, you will be wiser and don't waste everithing you might later need ;)

Back