• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

need help..please

BlackHawk

Sailor
well been trying for months to get new build mod to run..have read all i could find in forum..have uninstalled/reinstalled... lost count of how many times.i keep getting same message..Scanning current directory
Loading modules...
Module [ d3d8.dll ] skipped
invalid path
Module [ d3d9.dll ] skipped
invalid path
Loaded 0
Reset...
Initializing CORE...
User Rised Exception
C:\PROJECTS\DRIVE_V2\ENGINE\SOURCES\Core.cpp line 364
no 'engine.ini' file

hope that helps ..dont know what eles to do

Did the stock game run? :?

If so is the game installed in Program Files?
If it is move it outside (eg C:/My Games/Pirates of the Caribbean) and reinstall the build :yes

If not read the main faq on the main Build Mod forum about swiftshader and FFDSHOW and see if either of these is an issue (stock game not running may imply this)

Code:
invalid path
invalid path
Aren't those the ENB files? In addition to Captain Maggee's suggestions, try to install the modpack without SwiftShader or ENB selected and see if it works.

Code:
invalid path
invalid path
Aren't those the ENB files? In addition to Captain Maggee's suggestions, try to install the modpack without SwiftShader or ENB selected and see if it works.

ok got it running..but when i use the "Tab" key for deck view it crashes..how do i stop this

Do you press Tab immediately as you get to sea? That has been known to cause crashes in our mod that does it automatically, so you could try just waiting a little bit before going to your deck.

Do you press Tab immediately as you get to sea? That has been known to cause crashes in our mod that does it automatically, so you could try just waiting a little bit before going to your deck.

found that it works ok when i go to fight another ship..it seem to me that it just happen every now and then now

Back