• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need help with game crashing after boat repairs

asasas1

Landlubber
The game is crashing back to the desktop after I select the ability that repairs my boat, as I cannot afford to be constantly paying the shipyard for repairs. When I select the repair, a man climbs up to the top of the boat and the game crashes. It says: ENGINE.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I tried to alter the engine.ini file following instructions from a post in another section of this forum, however upon getting the error, my mainfolder was filled with .b files, and none were the errorlog. Instead I got compile, and system text files. Please help this game is so addictive, and I need this ship repair to take over boats. Also the repair ability im using is the second one available, the one that allows you to repair upto 90% of your boat as it says. I've been caught in a twister and had the boat battered, and when I went to abilities I had another repair ability, when I chose this other one, it worked fine, and I used up sails and planks. Just this 90% repair that I want doesnt work.

Its ok now, i went out and stole a better boat. The repair works now, seems like it might have been a bit buggy when repairing the lugger.

Back