• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Need people to make armada of the damned in New Horizons

OldManSparrow

Sailor Apprentice
Hello PiratesAhoy

I have some question

1. I have a plan to create a new storyline (the storyline is a little remake of the lost game Pirates of the Caribbean Armada of the Damned).

2. Can you guys help me to make a own ship just like the same one in the photo
14654Ship_Legendary.jpg

pirates_of_the_caribbean_armada_of_the_damned_2.jpg

latest

3. the storyline sounds like this : in the beginning when you start the game you see the pesron you play (see photo how he looks)on his ship hes sailing to isla the muerta (yes the compass of jack must installed) then you can talk to a skeleton when you take the cursed stuff you are choose the wrong way and you got a other way to live. when you choose the to kill that skeleton you will be legendary (but thats the harder way because scary creatures are you enemys). Thats the beginning of the storyline (if you agreed to go work together I will do more of this, but I dont go setup a whole storyline when you guys not agreed savy).

4. I can make my own installer, but I cant create an own ship, storyline and person for the game.

5. Why I want to make this : Its for my own site, and i'm a big PotC fan and I think I will love the Original game but thats to late thats a bigg reason for this whole idea

6. if PotC New Horizons beta 3.6 have a release date have before the summer vacation I want to make the game with the beta 3.6 properties

Legendary :
image_pirates_of_the_caribbean_armada_of_the_damned-12854-1880_0001.jpg

Dreaded :
latest

Cursed ship :
1382008-ship_dreaded.jpg

I hope you will work together and agreed my ideas contact me on mail : nicksparrow009@gmail.com

Greetings Nick de Kruijff

Back