• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Volunteer to package my textures into Build 12

irishman

Landlubber
I posted this earlier, with no response. Id really like my ships to make the build.

I need some help Life is quite busy right now, and I have a new baby at the house, and am not really sure about what im doing while modding.

I have done several new ship skins, as well as a nefarious English captian with a goatee skin.

I need some help getting new models set up with these textures included into the new mod.

So I am providing the textures as part of a zip file:
<a href="http://www.clanfoley.com/docs/Irish_mod_textures.zip" target="_blank">http://www.clanfoley.com/docs/Irish_mod_textures.zip</a>

You guys can do with them as you will! IF you do include them in the build, please give me a credit line. I asked for 55 as a builder code, but dont know if I got it or not.

Here is what needs to be done with the package:
The Corvettes, red hull and blue hull need to be linked to a corvette model.
The Firgate needs to be linked to a frigate model.
The Corvette sails, both blue and red need to be set as default to the appropriate ships and avaialbe as choices for everyone else.
The Frigate sail needs to be set as default to the appropriate ship
The Skin of the British Captain with the goatee needs portraits created, since mine had a bright blue background and looked BAD, and needs a line in the tailor shop code to make it available.

If someone could pick this up for me, then you can include them in the build. Otherwise I dont know when Ill have time to do it. Im much better at painting the skins than I am at coding. Im working on an Celtic Man of War ship right now.

Who will help me integrate this into Build 12?

Back