• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nelson's Dockyard, Antigua - Pictures

devichat

Powder Monkey
Hi Pirates,

It's been a very long time since I was here, and I posting about a visit to Nelson's Dockyard which I hope to make this week (before Thur 17 Feb).

Since you guys use images in your mods, I'm offering (once I actually make it there) to take pics of the stuff you want: dock, buildings, scenery, etc.

Pictures will be made available to modders under a non-exclusive licence and credit to the photographer (me) for any images used, provided they are used for non-commercial purposes (that means free mods / builds; if you are going to make money off of the pics, I need to make money off of them too ;) ).

Further info on the dockyard

I expect to be shooting with either a Nikon D40X (10 megapixel) or D5000 (12 megapixel) camera. Lenses available are 18-105 mm and 70-300mm.

Let me know who's interested in what.

btw - is there anybody else living in the Caribbean on this forum?

Wow mate, that looks like a great place to see.

Steal everything ye can git ye hooks on!

Never been to the caribbean myself, what made you actually go there? Work, or just decided that where you want to be?

Wow mate, that looks like a great place to see.

Steal everything ye can git ye hooks on!

Never been to the caribbean myself, what made you actually go there? Work, or just decided that where you want to be?

@ Keith - I am native to the Caribbean. Work and travel a bit here, too.

I have pics of some other islands which I will post when I get the time....

The pics (356 of them) have been uploaded to a free file-hosting service in a 100Mb zip file (no password):

Nelson's Dockyard pics

These are reduced to 1162 x 772 and 100 DPI, watermarked and copyrighted. No editing (except reduction and watermarking) has been done.

The originals are 4288 x 2848 24-bit and 300 DPI.

If you guys want particular pics, or the whole set, let me know.

Also, if I can upload the zip to hosting on this forum, shoot me the url.

Back