• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

network game

freaker

Landlubber
I found an interesting directory in Aop2dir/Program. The directory is called "net" and I guess it has something to do with network game, but for some reason this option isn't enabled in the game or I just can't find it..... Somebody knows something about it?

<!--quoteo(post=329160:date=Jun 15 2009, 06:48 PM:name=freaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freaker @ Jun 15 2009, 06:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329160"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I found an interesting directory in Aop2dir/Program. The directory is called "net" and I guess it has something to do with network game, but for some reason this option isn't enabled in the game or I just can't find it..... Somebody knows something about it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It's probably the heritage of the AoP (Corsairs 3). There was a poor network-mode only with on-line sea battles in it and nothing more. It was too buggy and Seaward decided that it is needless for their projects.

Indeed, I can confirm that there was a poorly performing multiplayer mode in AoP:Caribbean Tales. It never gained any popularity simply because it was so bug ridden.

Cap'n Drow

Back