• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Akela Games announced!

Wow well done skadog, this is front page material indeed ;)

Whats 1c's relationship to akella though?

I found it..

"1C Company specializes in distribution, support, publishing and development of business software and interactive entertainment products. Founded in 1991 1C has become the leading Russian company publishing and distributing computer games in Russia. We publish and distribute in the former USSR games of all leading Russian independent development studios and titles of international publishers as Activision, Ascaron, Atari, Bethesda, CDV, Codemasters, Dreamcatcher, Empire Interactive, Interplay, JoWooD, Microids, Novalogic, Paradox Entertainment, Take 2, THQ, Titus, Ubisoft, Vivendi, Wanadoo and many others."

:cheers

It was just a matter of time, the game developers have done just about everything else to death.. kinda like Hollywood :cheers

Thats the part i dont get though, I though Akella did all of its own publishing in Russia

After all this news i dont know what to buy,
should i buy age o pirates or that new one there um SWASHBUCLKERS LEGACY OF DRAKE??

Depends, if you have a good PC get AOP no doubt due to the modding of it.

otherwise get swashbucklers.

I just figured out Swashbucklers was for PS2..that sucks
so ill guess i should get AOP when it comes,but there is already 3 patches for it or so i heard.

Maybe when PotC Online comes.

hmm

Back