• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll New grass or old?

Which type of grass do you want to see

• Original grass from the previous version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New grass with flowers

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • New grass without flowers

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Dull version of new grass without flowers

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Could anyone explain why I have these weird colors for the palm trees?
I've got Build 14 1st January 2022.

Captura de Ecrã (111).png

EDIT:
I checked an old Build 14 version and I have no problem. So, someone recently changed the textures for the palm trees.

Captura de Ecrã (112).png

Last edited:
I checked an old Build 14 version and I have no problem. So, someone recently changed the textures for the palm trees.
Guess that was me; I dropped in some high-res jungle textures from Corsairs-Harbour.

Actually, apart from that red part being stretched too much on two of those leaves, I kind-of like the look.
I think looks like that might happen in reality? Though possibly as the edges of the leaves dry out from lack of water...?

Guess that was me; I dropped in some high-res jungle textures from Corsairs-Harbour.

Actually, apart from that red part being stretched too much on two of those leaves, I kind-of like the look.
I think looks like that might happen in reality? Though possibly as the edges of the leaves dry out from lack of water...?
Indeed, two of those leaves are too red :D

Nope, they just turn an unappealing brownish-yellow, then to grey as the sun bleaches them out. o_O

Back