• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Horizen's mod

Rod

Landlubber
Hi can anyone help Im trying install the mod but it keeps saying please install pirates of the Caribbean which I already done and yes i have stalled the right game as it one my all time favorite games .
thank you

Hi, unfortunately you are in the wrong forum, New Horizon has an extra forum. I assume you're playing without the Maelstrom Engine, then please follow the instructions on this page.

Thread now moved to the PoTC New Horizons "Technical Help" section of the forum. :doff

@Rod: in which folder have you installed "Pirates of the Caribbean"? It should not go into "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)", which is where it will try to go by default, because the security on newer versions of Windows does silly things there. Put it somewhere like "C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean".

Then, when you run the installer for "New Horizons", make sure you tell it to use the same folder where you installed the base game "Pirates of the Caribbean".

Back