• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Idea

summersurfer

Landlubber
Hmmm......I don't like the "if you have a bad reputation than nobody (like in stores or shipyards) will talk to you" think. So i must speek to the locals for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time and give them their purse back etc. to get a better reputation to buy new food and rum (without food and rum your game is betimes over, you can't do much without these things).

So here my Idea:

If you have a bad (or worse) reputation, the store-owner etc. will talk to you but the prises for goods are MUCH higher.
I know its the same bad situation than when you have no food and less (or no money) and want to buy food and rum like before when you have no food and nobody want to talk with you because your reputation is bad.
But I think it's easier to get enought money than to get back to a good reputation.

I hate it always when I have a bad reputation because to go on with the Game I MUST have a good reputation.

Back