• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Marketing Director for Playlogic

N

News Crew

aop2-coas.jpg
This can only be good news, although it is probably a bit to late for Age of Pirates 2. I will never understand marketing, in particular game marketing. I would think that you would want to keep your potential customers informed about at least a potential release date. From my experience, there are very few publishers that even attempt to communicate with their potential costumers. Maybe they could use a new PR person as well!
New Marketing Director for Playlogic 

Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq OTC: PLGC.OB) announced today that Adam McGowan has joined Playlogic as Marketing Director. McGowan is an experienced professional and comes with 10 years of marketing experience of which 5 were within in the industry. He previously held several Marketing positions with high profile companies such as KOCH Media, Codemasters, Brash and most recently he worked as Business Development Manager for Partnertrans in the UK. McGowan has worked on popular titles such as: Lord of The Rings Online, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE and ArchLord.​
You can read the original post over at Gamers Daily News HERE View the full article

Back