• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Pirate game! THANK YOU!

Now important is a day night cycle this game?

• Total voters

Cannonball

Landlubber
Ahoy you worthless woobly legged sea dogs.
I am hardcore pirate enthusiast, well and truly love the golden age of piracy. I Beta tested a lot of PC games one in particular Pirates of the Burning Sea, loved the game, has a lot of rich game mechanics but failed too, in a lot of other aspects. "To many to list".
I am currently putting most of my free time in making a Pirate Table Top RPG game, but will definitely like to get involved in this project as well. If you guys need game testers or just broad ideas, I will cheerfully give my two cents. Thanks and looking forward to brainstorming some ideas with you guys soon.
-Cannonball

ps It is great to find more and more gamers wanting games from this time in history!

:ahoy

You're most welcome to join the discussions. We're always happy to hear people's thoughts and ideas.

Regarding a day/night cycle: chances are it will be quite important. I don't know much about the technical side of things, but I imagine we'd want to improve on the day/night system of the Storm Engine games.
In those games, the sun's position can only update when you go to a different location, but ideally we'd want it to constantly move wherever you are.

Back