• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

NEW Pirate Music - Pirate Plunder for the Modders

The_Black_Knight

Landlubber
All,

I wanted to make a contribution for the all the hard work of the mod authors to this site.
On the POTC FTP, I uploaded a new volume of pirate shanties and songs, some which have been done before, but these have a bit more flair.
While travelling towards the Caribbean a while back, I ran into a re-enactment pirate group called the Bone Island Buccanneers which produced a CD with some unique songs.
They are located in Florida, and can even be seen occasionally in Key West.
The title of the CD was Ol' Zach's Tavern.
Their piratical performance was so good, I had to buy their songs.
Some of you may have even heard of this group before.

The songs are located in a new FTP subfolder called, "The_Black_Knight Pirate Music"
All are in a separate folder entitled, Ol' Zachs's Tavern, and were ripped at 320kps (studio quality), total size roughly 106 MB.
Additionally, I included a 14 MB video/music that was on their website to give a taste of the gold doubloons in the CD.

Special thanks goes out to Pieter, great work! Keep it up!

Arr matey, thanks fer yer visit!
We'll toast t' yer health with a bumper o' grog an' wish ye fair
weather with lots o' heavily laden vessels to plunder.

On t' next ebb tide, us bloody pirates never know what t' future weel hold.
Ye can bet yer last doubloon on that!

But ye remember, stay true t' t' code else, "Dead Men Tell No Tales"!
(This music might even make a good mod choice in taverns....)

The_Black_Knight

Attachments

• POTCTributeSmall.jpg
    POTCTributeSmall.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 69
All,

To make easier here are the direct links from the FTP portal in HTML format:

Bone Island Buccaneers Music / Video - http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/The_Black_Knight%20Pirate%20Music/Bone_Island_Buccaneers_Tribute.wmv
Ol' Zach's Tavern Album (songs are individual links) - http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/The_Black_Knight%20Pirate%20Music/Ol'%20Zach's%20Tavern%20-%20Bone%20Island%20Buccaneers/

The_Black_Knight

Back