• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Ship and cash bug

pugwash21

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Not sure on this one,This is what i found out If you get another hero as a companion,as we know their ship
joins your fleet,now next try to transfer cargo from their ship to yours nothing happens,right then next swap
ships then transfer all their cargo to your old ship,go back to your old ship and select a different crew member
to captain the companions ship,the companion then can be put as a fighter etc,go back to port and sell the
companions ship and sack the companion who you put as your fighter then leave them in the tavern,looking
at F10 shows the ex companion/hero stuck in the same location with no ship or destination even after
a significant amount of time,this action might ruin quests or game progress.So I thought maybe it could
be sorted out for GOF,reputation should at least go down after doing this,or the companion should become
your enemy until you pay back the costs or they kill you instead,this was done with Arabella Smith,poor
woman all she does now is get drunk in the tavern. Also Ive done a few repaints its really hard because I
cant paint the textures while they are on the model,I have to do it flat, now the barmaid looks like she has
some kind of 1700 century disease.

Wow, I like your work. Even if it is not as you like it because you have no 3D model to paint on. Do you have windows 7? And if not, have you used the GM viewer to check your work? That is what I use when I work on ships which present the same problem but for some reason textures don't show up on characters like they do ships if you have windows 7.

<br />Wow, I like your work. Even if it is not as you like it because you have no 3D model to paint on. Do you have windows 7? And if not, have you used the GM viewer to check your work? That is what I use when I work on ships which present the same problem but for some reason textures don't show up on characters like they do ships if you have windows 7.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hi thanks

I have vista home premium,All ship textures show up when i use GM viewer but not character textures ,but I neet to paint on to a 3d model in real time
so I can see the results as I go along,the way I do it now It can take 2 hours per face,I use real faces from the internet and the clone brush in psp 9
I also have photoshop.I also do repaints on FSX and put them on flightsim,for that I use FS Repaint which allows the user to paint in real time and
see the results on the model as I progress.

I don't know what to suggest for you to use.
dunno.gif

Regardless, I would like to have your textures to see what they look like in-game and maybe we can use them in GoF.

Back