• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Textures successful!!!

Just to let you guys know, the only ini files you want to use from the mod are
loclighter_inside.ini
loclighterJungBr.ini
rigging.ini
common.ini (texts\russian\)
and maybe sound_scheme.ini. (mine wasn't original)

The rest are the same.

Secondly, has anyone noticed any in game improvements from the modules?
I'm guessing a lot of those are not actually updated 'ither.
Perhaps they're all just set to use
OP_CACHE.ATR and OP_CACHE.IDX (whatever those are) :p

I did apply some other stuff such as IN I's and Modules and my text fields in the menu interface went to hell but I noticed in the equip display there was a 4th spot for a musket! Don't know how to get it back?

I've applied all the models and textures to an existing game and they all show up. This should be perfectly safe since it's only changing what the objects 'look like' rather than their filenames or behaviors. I've also done this with my own module and never had stability issues, though I do sometimes get crashes from the russian mod when opening chests/ searching bodies, which is why I think they do something with the icons that isn't usually done.

Has anybody had anymore luck with anymore of the files? I wish we could get the musket welding mod working.

Im having some issues like when you go to sit and drink with someone in the tavern the hero stays standing and you have to click the NPC again to continue the conversation... as well, when hiring officers out of the tavern they seem to stay there and never board the ship even though i paid them. Theyll say "Let me finish my drink" ect ect but then i leave port and they arent a passenger/companion in my character list. Also, when trying to spend the night in the tavern, time passes as usual but you arent transported to the bedroom, its the same as drinking with an NPC, the game goes dark like your gona go to your room but then your still in the bar and none of the NPCs change...

Anyway i read in another thread that somone was having the same issues with this (i think craggio) but i cant find it.. so im just posting it here. Used whatever test folder was on the FTP as of yesterday.

all in all though this is really kickass and just a thankyou i cant wait till we all get this working. I will try to help if only to beta test/report bugs.

Im having some issues like when you go to sit and drink with someone in the tavern the hero stays standing and you have to click the NPC again to continue the conversation... as well, when hiring officers out of the tavern they seem to stay there and never board the ship even though i paid them. Theyll say "Let me finish my drink" ect ect but then i leave port and they arent a passenger/companion in my character list. Also, when trying to spend the night in the tavern, time passes as usual but you arent transported to the bedroom, its the same as drinking with an NPC, the game goes dark like your gona go to your room but then your still in the bar and none of the NPCs change...

Anyway i read in another thread that somone was having the same issues with this (i think craggio) but i cant find it.. so im just posting it here. Used whatever test folder was on the FTP as of yesterday.

all in all though this is really kickass and just a thankyou i cant wait till we all get this working. I will try to help if only to beta test/report bugs.

I've herd of some problems also and Yes it was I who had the drinking with mates problem but I restarted my game and am going to see if the problem goes away.

Back