• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

newcommer

bill2505

Landlubber
i am a new commer to the game and mod and i have to say great mod. i would like to ask 1 questions. in this mod(and game too) does city management aspect exist . i mean in this
mod can you capture towns?. if you do can you build some buildings in the town, organize the garrison ,defend the city and stuf like that

mod can you capture towns?.

Capture towns :yes - yes - but this mod is still a work in progress & has some bugs - see this post for the current situation --- >>> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13281-making-capture-town-boarding-locators/page__view__findpost__p__389087

To capture a town with a fort - destroy the fort - to capture a town/ settlement without a fort - sink all the ships of the country that owns the settlement that are sailing arround the island - then go to the settlement and you should have the land troops option available.
if you do can you build some buildings in the town, organize the garrison ,defend the city and stuf like that

:no - No All the mod does is let you capture towns - ransom them - give them to a new country - or keep them for yourself.

- or keep them for yourself --->>> this means appointing a new governer & fort Commander - also get daily income from taxes - that is all.

You can build buildings in a town or outside it without the mod :yes -- all you have to do is talk to one of the officers you hired in a tavern and have with you ( one of the dialog choices is to build things).

:cheers

Back