• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Newcommer

cchriss

HoO Team Member
Provisional
Hello there. I'm pretty new to this forum (although kept track of it for some years), I recently entered here and that new project got both my attention and my curiosity, I'm really interested in participating in what you do, my study subject is applied computing so I'd love to help.I haven't worked again neither in any other project, nor any of those engines.I'm a really quick learner if somebody can show me a thing or two. I'd like to be involved in programming and GUI, I can also test some version to find bugs etc. Finally i got some awareness of project managing.

Looking forward for your reply.
Best regards Chriss

Ahoy and welcome! I am the programming coordinator and can help you get set up with the engine and get you to work right away if you feel up to it. I will send you a PM with my contact information.

Welcome to the forum, mate! Help with programming would be MUCH appreciated. :cheers

Hi Cchriss, I've added you to the Provisional group so you can have full access to the Hearts of Oak forum. :)

Nice. Atm i'm working on main menu. Do you have any templates or i should create some?

Back