• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nexus Mods/ModDB

The Nameless Pirate

Just a pirate
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Public Relations
As you may know New Horizons is also available on Nexus mods.

New Horizons

Now this version is outdated and the ModDB version doesn't have the extra fixes files.

Now for the Nexus Mods I commented that the version available there is outdated and linked the correct thread from here.

Maybe I should make a new mod page there that has the link to this thread?

Mod Release - Build 14 Beta [Last Update:2nd September 2019]

What do you think?

You're clearly more active than the one who posted the files in ModDB so I guess I see no harm in creating another one with the updated files or like you said, with just the correct link to go and get the newest files.
I don't see those files being moved to another location anytime soon? But I think it's proper for a staff member/admin of our beloved community that should give the go signal, nevertheless. :yes @Pieter Boelen @Grey Roger

Nicely done to the both of you. :woot

Is there a link to our page here?
And a visible update for anyone who might be 'following'?
Always nice to notify people that we still exist and can be found here. :cheeky

And a visible update for anyone who might be 'following'?
Yes, and until you download the new files and had downloaded the mod in the past there is this Update available sign.

Screenshot_2019-10-31-22-25-48-814_com.android.chrome.png

Yes the link to PA!, is available in multiple parts of the page if you want go and check out the Nexus mods page.

Back