• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Nigel Blythe quest

Larper

Landlubber
I'm stuck on a part where you need to sink Mean Harry within a month. (Note: It's not the part where Nigel has to be a captain of a tier 6 or greater vessel). I took the quest on La Grenade island and as far as piratewiki says, the frigate is located in the sea near that island. Now when I try SAIL TO option there are several pirate ships, but no Mean Harry. I tried going away from the island and then coming back to reset LAND HO, but still nothing. I don't understand what needs to be done in order to activate some trigger to spawn that ship, or am I doing something wrong?

There should be an extra ship generated arround the island when you accept the job of sinking the pirate ship from Nigel. If not then you have hit a bug.

Best thing to do is go back to a save before you arrived at the island. Sail to the island and look at all the ships that are there.

HINT - you can cycle through the ships by Pressing CONTROL and <- or -> ( sideways arrow keys ) this will let you view each ship - the cycling will stop if you get to a sunk ship so you have to go back using the other arrow key.

After you have accepted the job from Nigel there should be one more ship sailing round the island. Go to sea and look at the ships again - the models should be the same as before ( not sure if the nations change or not ) the model that was not there before & flying a pirate flag should be the one you want.

:cheers

Back