• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Nigel Blythe quest

Kara Korsan

Sailor
Hello,

Doing the Nigel Blythe quest now. Rather slowly, I might add, since it's not very clear what to do next and I try to avoid going online everytime I get stuck. But now I'm going after the rotten scoundrel and I'm supposed to talk to this former deckhand of mine who's working at the store. Turns out he's not there at the moment, and when I try to ask the storekeep about him, she refuses to talk to me at all, threatening to sic the guards on me. (Who is this woman, anyway? Where's the real storeowner?) It's like high school all over again. How do I get this girl to talk to me? Because if it's just about reputation, there's this shady fellow right out the door trying to sell me lockpicks, and I'm perfectly willing to put a knife between his ribs so I can get a -100 reputation hit for an instant Horror of the High Seas. But I'd expect to be able to go on with the quest without resorting to this.

Help, please?

She doesn't talk to you because you are hostile to pirates.

You have to change on your ships deck a flag to pirate, then you can check if she talks to you,but she doesn't, you need to attack Pirate Settlement by using "Landing Party".

The original shopkeeper can be seen in Woodes Rogers Storymode, Tales of Sea Hawk and Woodes Rogers have a diffrent year.

If those 2 options failed, sail to Tortuga and go to Townhall to make relations with pirates on neutral

I...I just ransacked the pirate settlement. It felt like walking up to the STAPLES Center, getting on the court with Anthony Davis and blocking evey single one of his dunks. Well, I don't really *know* how that feels, obviously, but I figure this is as close as I can get. Even ransomed the smug pirate leader for over 2mil. Feels good, man. The girl is chatty as a lovebird now. I can almost hear the clattering of her teeth while she's shaking in her boots, the little shrew. Those pirates will likely be much better at piracy after this applied course.

Thanks for your help, Jacob. It's been quite an entertaining experience and worked like a charm as well.

I...I just ransacked the pirate settlement. It felt like walking up to the STAPLES Center, getting on the court with Anthony Davis and blocking evey single one of his dunks. Well, I don't really *know* how that feels, obviously, but I figure this is as close as I can get. Even ransomed the smug pirate leader for over 2mil. Feels good, man. The girl is chatty as a lovebird now. I can almost hear the clattering of her teeth while she's shaking in her boots, the little shrew. Those pirates will likely be much better at piracy after this applied course.
:rofl :rofl

Back