• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

No way to get NK 10.1 working

McCoy

Landlubber
:cheers
I found this site searching for an official patch to PotC, and guess what, this is much better! :eek:ops

I was very excited about all the things the NK 10.1 mod recopilation has, so I installed it right away... but, I can't get it working. It gets to the main menu, but as soon as I click "new game" it crashes to the desktop. I've made a fresh install of the game, installed the NK 10.1, run the RunMe.bat (I have the spanish version), and... same result, can't get to the game, it crashes when I click new game.

I have a Radeon 9700 Pro with the latest Omega drivers, latest DirectX, 512mb of RAM, and an AthlonXP 1900+.

Oh, and the game worked with no problems without the NK 10.1 :d:

Please help! Now that I know what the NK 10.1 has, I can't imagine playing the original PotC anymore!! :(

Hi McCoy
I had the same problem....you need to download the `NK-Build` European Patch then install and enjoy :cheeky

Yes, that's my fault there.
_I_ thought it wasn't either. s :blah: :( 8):
But it is.

However, it is _finally_ no longer necessary (it's now handled via tweak setting and install option).

Back